At Blue Flag Handweaving you’ll find classes and supplies for weaving and all kinds of fiber pursuits. It is also the working studio of handweaver, spinner, knitter and weaving instructor Kristie Sherrodd and the hometown retail store for Bluster Bay Woodworks‘ shuttles.
Buy Bluster Bay shuttles – a great assortment currently in stock – and used equipment.
PLUS, sign up for Autumn 2018 classes.
A Handweaving Studio & Much More
- See a list of upcoming classes as well as register and pay for classes online with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover card or American Express card
- YARN! including Lunatic Fringe Tubular Spectrum mercerized cotton, Borgs linen and cottolin, Harrisville Shetland wools in two weights, a huge selection of 8/4 cotton rug warp, gorgeous hand-dyed skeins of luxury fibers and more
- Fibers for handspinning and felting: beautiful hand-dyed wools, silk, and silk blends
- Looms and all the small weaving accessories you need to go with them
- Used looms and equipment. See current listings here.
- A friendly gathering place for weaving, spinning and knitting enthusiasts.
Gift Certificates Available for classes or supplies. Buy in person at the studio or online.
Need help finding us? Map & driving directions here.
Shuttles from Bluster Bay Woodworks
The beautiful shuttles pictured on this site are made in Sandpoint by Terry Lavallee at Bluster Bay Woodworks. Bluster Bay shuttles are available for students’ use in all classes at Blue Flag and are available for sale in the studio.