Blue Flag Handweaving retail store is closed and no classes or open handspinning will be held until the coronavirus situation eases.
I want to keep everyone including my wonderful customers safe. I am taking this unprecedented situation day by day, so keep up with Blue Flag via social media or check this website for updates.
The Blue Flag online “store” does not include most of the yarn and other supplies available. But, you can order! Just shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text me at 208-290-6856 to ask if what you need is in stock. I’ll send photos, detailed descriptions or whatever information you need to help you make the perfect purchase.
Please note the change in our phone number.
And, remember, shipping is FREE!
Handweaving Studio & Much More
- WE HAVE YARN! including Lunatic Fringe Tubular Spectrum mercerized cotton, Borgs linen and cottolin, Harrisville Shetland wools in two weights, a huge selection of 8/4 cotton rug warp, gorgeous hand-dyed skeins of luxury fibers and more
- Fibers for handspinning and felting: beautiful hand-dyed wools, silk, and silk blends
- Looms and all the small weaving accessories you need to go with them
- Used looms and equipment.
- A friendly gathering place for weaving, spinning and knitting enthusiasts.
Gift Certificates Available for classes or supplies. Buy online.
Need help finding us? Map & driving directions here.
Shuttles from Bluster Bay Woodworks
The beautiful shuttles pictured on this site are made in Sandpoint by Terry Lavallee at Bluster Bay Woodworks. Bluster Bay shuttles are available for students’ use in all classes at Blue Flag and are usually available for sale in the studio. You can now purchase them securely online – with FREE shipping – from our SquareUp Market.