Online store coming soon!
Weaving, Spinning & Knitting Supplies Available At Blue Flag
Inventory in the studio is always growing. This is only a partial list of what is in the store. Please stop by to see and touch the luxurious fiber and yarn I have available.
Need the perfect gift for a weaver, spinner or knitter? Purchase a Blue Flag gift certificate that’s redeemable for classes, yarn, fiber, books and much more. Available at the store or use this link to purchase a Blue Flag Gift Certificate online!
WOOL & OTHER ANIMAL FIBERS
- Harrisville Shetland and Highland 100% wool
- Noro wool and wool blends – always a favorite with weavers and knitters
- Great yarns from Knitting Fever, Elspeth Lavold and Mirasol
- Weaving kits – 10/2 and 5/2 mercercerized cotton from Lunatic Fringe Yarns
- 10/2 cotton in the entire color spectrum from Lunatic Fringe Yarns
- 8/2 cotton, including space dyed
- 5/2 mercerized cotton, including the entire color spectrum from Lunatic Fringe Yarns
- Bockens Cotto-Lin
- Selected yarns from Rowan, Elspeth Lavold and Knitting Fever
UNIQUE AND UNUSUAL YARNS:
- Sari Ribbons – handcut strips of silk
- Ito paper yarns, silk & stainless steel, and metallics
- Handspun nettle from Nepal
RUG WEAVING SUPPLIES
- Maysville 8/4 cotton warp in lots of colors – the largest inventory in the Inland Northwest!
- Cotton seine twine
- Linen rug warp
- 8/4 polyester rug warp
- Jason Collingwood rug wool
FIBERS FOR HANDSPINNING OR FELTING
- Hand-dyed wool, wool & silk and pure silk roving from Greenwood Fiberarts, Genola, UT
- Locally grown wool roving from various producers
- Gorgeous wool and mixed fiber batts from Crosspatch Creations in Corvallis, MT
- Silk fiber in several types
Looms, drop spindles, bobbins & more from
Looms, Swedish-made bobbin winders & more from
Ball winders & other handy little tools