Weaving, Spinning & Knitting Supplies Available At Blue Flag
Inventory in the studio is always growing. This is only a partial list of what is in the store. Please stop by to see and touch the luxurious fiber and yarn I have available.
Need the perfect gift for a weaver, spinner or knitter? Purchase a Blue Flag gift certificate that’s redeemable for classes, yarn, fiber, books and much more. Available at the store or use this link to purchase a Blue Flag Gift Certificate online!
WOOL & OTHER ANIMAL FIBERS
- Harrisville Shetland and Highland 100% wool
- Noro wool and wool blends – always a favorite with weavers and knitters
- Great yarns from Knitting Fever, Elspeth Lavold and more
- Weaving kits – 10/2 and 5/2 mercercerized cotton from Lunatic Fringe Yarns
- 10/2 cotton in the entire color spectrum from Lunatic Fringe Yarns
- 8/2 cotton, including space dyed
- 5/2 mercerized cotton, including the entire color spectrum from Lunatic Fringe Yarns
- Bockens 16/2 Linen and Cotto-Lin
- Selected yarns from Rowan, Elspeth Lavold and Knitting Fever
UNIQUE AND UNUSUAL YARNS:
- Sari Ribbons – handcut strips of silk
- Ito paper yarns, silk & stainless steel, and metallics
- Handspun nettle from Nepal
RUG WEAVING SUPPLIES
- Maysville 8/4 cotton warp in lots of colors – the largest inventory in the Inland Northwest!
- Cotton seine twine
- Linen rug warp
- 8/4 polyester rug warp
FIBERS FOR HANDSPINNING OR FELTING
- Hand-dyed wool, wool & silk and pure silk roving from Greenwood Fiberarts, Genola, UT
- Locally grown wool roving from various producers
- Gorgeous wool and mixed fiber batts from Crosspatch Creations in Corvallis, MT
- Silk fiber in several types
NEW! Buy Bluster Bay shuttles and accessories such as bobbins and winders online from Blue Flag Handweaving. Visit our online store to see the shuttles currently in stock!
Looms, drop spindles, bobbins & more from
Looms, Swedish-made bobbin winders & more from
Ball winders & other handy little tools